After all our traveling it was nice to get back home and celebrate Christmas at our place. The girls were thrilled with all of their presents. Avery asked for a shopping cart, and Hailey asked Santa for two dolls (originally she wanted to ask for 4, but I convinced her that might be a little greedy). It was a great day, and somehow we lost, or just didn't take many pictures.
The girls with their presents and Lucas snuggling up with one of his.
We were all super exhausted after the trip and getting Christmas all set up. We had invited the missionaries to come for dinner before we left on our trip, and it was a mistake. Christmas eve I started feeling really sick, and then Christmas morning I had to attempt to make dinner for everyone, luckily Marcus and Kimba helped out and saved the day. It was not the ideal way to celebrate my 30th birthday, but luckily I was surrounded by wonderful people. In a way I felt so horrible I had no time to think about leaving my 20's behind. I felt so bad I wanted to leave them as quickly as possible!
Despite not feeling well, it was a fantastic Christmas! I couldn't love this little family any more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment