Our scouting trip to Madrid was super fun. We were able to check out schools for Hailey, and go out with our broker to give her an idea of what we are looking for in an apartment. In our spare time we were able to have some fun and see some sights. Madrid really is such a beautiful place. I'm really excited to go.
I did however realize that my Spanish is going to need some serious work. I could pretty much order water and ask for the check and that was about it. My mind blanks when people try to speak to me in Spanish. I'm really hoping that changes once I'm living there. Here are some of the pictures of our trip:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AMAZING! I'm so excited for you! You will be fluent in no time :-)! Incredible pictures. Hope we can visit!
ReplyDelete