July 25, 2013

Our Utah Trip

My mom hosted us for our month + trip to Utah.  She was wonderful, and the girls and I had a great time with her.  We did so many things that I didn't even get pictures of. 

Hailey was so sad when my mom took us to the airport.  Right before we left Hailey watched An American Tale, and in it there's the song, Somewhere Out There.  My mom started teaching Hailey that song and Hailey sings it all the time and almost with out fail whenever she does she gets sad and talks about how she misses her grandmas.  It's very sweet.  Our Utah vacation was perfect.









 



I'm so frantically trying to update this that I know I'm leaving a ton out, but it really was fantastic.  Hailey and Avery even got to see their first Rainbow, and their first moose.  What more could you ask for?!  We also got to see some friends.  We loved seeing Owen.  We saw more Law School friends that we didn't get pictures with.  We met Kate and Alex and the zoo.  And I got to meet up with some of my Dixie Soccer girls, and their adorable little kids.  It was a blast!  I'm so glad we got to spend a big part of our summer there.




1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Who could ask for more than a rainbow AND a moose :-)?! Love this girlies!

    ReplyDelete