July 25, 2013

Montana, The Last Best Place

As a kid I never really enjoyed Montana.  It was pretty sure, but not very exciting.  My grandparents had 3 fuzzy TV channels there and the only thing to really do was to go out and look at the cows.  I don't know if it's because Marcus loves Montana so much, or if two years in the city has just forever changed my opinion of small towns, but this trip was so great.  It was the perfect vacation for this city family. 

Marcus had enough skymiles to fly out and join us.  We had a great time.  It really is such a beautiful place.  We spent the 4th there and were able to see fire works, cows, go to my Aunt Jen's cabin and just relax and enjoy a slower pace of life.





 









The best part of the trip was probably that Nate and Rachel were there with us.  They are such a good couple.  The girls had the best time with them, and Marc and I did too.  I just love them so much, and I'm so happy we got to spend this time with them!
 

1 comment: