May 3, 2013

Mom's Visit

This trip was so fun.  It started with a bang with Hailey's birthday.  Saturday night after her friend party mom took us out for pizza at a local spot.  It was great, and really nice to have a laid back evening.  Having Ash there was amazing!

Unfortunately on Sunday night Ash had to head back.  Monday while Hailey was at school my mom and Avery and I went and checked out the Guggenheim. 
After school my mom took Hailey to build a bear for her birthday.  Hailey choose a cat, that she named Flower Girl. 

As always Build-a-Bear was super fun for the girls!
We went out one day for brunch, again while Hailey was in school.
 After school on Tuesday Hailey and grandma headed off to Matilda.  This was Hailey's big birthday present from us.  She got the movie and a ticket to the show.  She was excited about it, but when she got home I could tell she LOVED it!  Grandma was so sweet to take her.  She's been asking to watch the movie everyday since. 
 We went to Rockefeller Plaza, and Magnolia Bakery.

 Wednesday night my mom and I went to Jersey Boys.  I saw Jersey Boys for the first time over Thanksgiving, (the last time my mom was in town).  I loved it, but knew my mom would have really really loved it, and felt bad she'd stayed home and watched the kids while we went.  So this trip I felt like she had to go.  She loved it!  It was so fun to have a little girls night with my mom!

 
Such a fun trip!  Love you mom!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun birthday for Hailey!!! I have always loved the book/movie Matilda. Cute! How great to get to hang out with your mom. Looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete