April 18, 2013

Top of the Rock

On Saturday we were able to go to the Top of the Rock.  It was something we've been meaning to do since we moved here, but have never really gotten around to.  We really don't have that many weekends left here as a family, so Saturday morning kind of last minute decided to just run out the door and do it.  I'm really glad we did we had a great morning. 





After the rock we went to Magnolia Bakery and got some cupcakes and banana pudding...Their banana pudding is AMAZING.  I think their cupcakes are fine, but I kind of feel like I've been making a horrible mistake every time I've gone.  The banana pudding is way better.  From now on that will be my order every time. 

It was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Banana pudding sounds WAY better than a cupcake! Yum!!!

    ReplyDelete