April has been a great month. Easter was a lot of fun. The girls had a great time doing Easter Eggs.
Hailey came in during general conference with these in her hair. She was obviously very focused.A few weeks ago Hailey got asked out on a date to the Museum of the Moving Image by Davis. Jane text me to ask if Hailey was available Friday, "or if she already had plans with richer more interesting men." I love Jane. So funny. Anyway, Hailey loves spending as much time as possible with Davis she had a great time.
The Museum was all about Film. Some area's were a little too intense for Avery. She finally broke down and said she wanted to leave, so Hailey and Davis went through the rest of the museum with Jane, while Avery and I enjoyed a cookie in the café.
Marc and I have been working on our Visas. We have to have an FBI back ground check done in order to get a Visa in Spain. Anyway, to do that we had to be fingerprinted. It was such a pain to try to find a place to do it. We went to several police precincts, who all said they do it, but just conveniently not when we were there. We finally ended up going to a private investigator who did it. Anyway, while that was a pain Avery did get to spend some time at the office while we got some papers notarized. She was a little celebrity there shaking every one's hands. It was really cute.We've been trying to do all those "New York Bucket List" things we've been planning to do but just haven't gotten around to. Including eating at some local spots. Sarabeth's didn't disappoint. they had these lemon ricotta pancakes that were so amazing. I can't wait to go back.
They are both so grown up! I love the Yankees Tshirts. I can see how upsetting that would be for Hailey if Avery didn't want one! Cute posts. You are so good at taking advantage of what you can see and do before you move.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS, Avery!!!! WOW- is it bad I'm already dreading that and Tyson's only 6 months old? I'm barely recovering from Kylee's potty training.That is FANTASTIC news!!! She's so cute and getting so big!!! Awesome job with your NY bucket list. Now you need to start your "must do" list for Europe! You're going to have to take advantage of every weekend for two years!!!
ReplyDelete-Michelle