Avery turned two on Saturday. I was going back and forth about whether I should throw her a party. Part of the reason for this is because she spends so much time around Hailey's friends I wasn't totally sure who we'd even invite to a party for Avery. Her little preschool class are probably her closest thing to a group of friends, but I didn't want the pressure of doing a kid party so instead during class on Thursday we had cupcakes for snack and sang happy birthday to her. I thought that was enough of a friend party, but my guilt got the best of me and we decided to invite a couple of her (and our) friends from church over for dinner and cake and ice cream. In the end she had a pretty great birthday I think. We decided to go do something she loves during the day (The Children's Museum of Manhattan), we went out to lunch, and then had the Clayton's and Neilson's over for dinner and cake and ice cream that night. I think it turned into a great birthday!
Kate, Avery, Hailey and Hamilton.
We love our Avery So much!! She is such a sweet, firey, and fun little girl. I can't believe she is already two years old! Time has gone by so quickly. Happy birthday Avery!!!
We LOVE that girl!!! She is so grown up! I'm glad she had a fun day!!!
ReplyDelete