One of the best things about this pizza binge we've been on is that our girls, Hailey specifically, can now put down a good amount of pizza. Hailey is a very picky eater, and eats very little of anything, but when we get her a good cheese pizza she'll eat a good 2-3 slices on her own. We love it!
December 26, 2012
Pizza
Marcus is on a mission to go to all the "Best" pizza places in New York. I think his plan is to eventually create his own ranking list. As a result we've eaten A LOT of pizza over the last few months. This city truly has amazing pizza. Neapolitan is far and away our favorite type of pizza, but a good NY slice is hard to pass up. So far my favorite pizza I've had in the city is still Keste's Regina Margarita, but we've had some very close seconds. I think the stracciatella pizza at Co. was pretty darn close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment