December 26, 2012

Class Party

 Hailey's Pre K class put on a great holiday concert last week.  It was so fun.  They sang songs about Christmas, Kwanza, and Hanukkah.  It was really cute.  For the last few weeks they've been talking about the different holidays and what people celebrate, and Hailey definitely knows more than I do now about all of them.  She even decided the dreidel song was her favorite of the holiday songs they sang. ;)

One day after school she asked if we had a menorah at home.  I told her we didn't and she looked at me kind of surprised and upset and said, "Mom, we need to go get one!"  I love the experience she's having here in Pre K.  I love the diversity.  Her getting into Pre K has been one of the greatest blessings since moving here.  I feel really grateful it worked out.
Her class preforming their Kwanza song.
 The treats after the program.

 Avery was thrilled to be able to stay at school for a little while and play.  All of Hailey's little friends love her, so that's really fun.



s

No comments:

Post a Comment