December 26, 2012

December Fun

 
This December has really been packed full of fun.  I feel like we've kind of spoiled ourselves this month.  We've been able to do so many fun things and have so many great experiences.  It's really been a blast.

A week or two ago we were able to meet up with a co-worker of Marcus's and his family at Rockefeller Plaza and see the tree.  It was a lot of fun.  The girls had a great time.





We were lucky enough to get invited to make gingerbread houses in this buildings playroom.  It was a blast.  Hailey loved it, and Avery loved eating it after Hailey was done.  ;)
 One of Hailey's friends rented out the 92nd street Y gym for her birthday.  It was a blast.  (I'm already dreading having to figure out Hailey's party!!)
 It wasn't all fun though.  Poor Hailey was playing at the park one day after school and hit her front tooth on the metal slide.  She was crying a very loud painful cry.  I felt horrible and wasn't sure what to do.  It bled a little and she didn't want to eat with it the rest of the day.   I was hoping that it wouldn't be serious.  The next week I took her into the dentist, and she said to keep an eye on it, but that it looked fine to her.  It had been one week, and I was so relieved it hadn't gone brown or anything, so I thought we were in the clear.  Seriously the next day she woke up and it was turning brown.  It was kind of a bummer, but she does a great job of rocking the brown tooth.  They say they usually get better, but it takes up to 6 months, so I guess we'll see.  Other than that though December has been pretty care free.

No comments:

Post a Comment