September 4, 2012

The Weeks Before Vacation

 OK, so I have a few random pictures of the week or two before vacation that I wanted to have on our blog.  We spent some time with friends, and some time just hanging out together.  The best surprise ever happened.  I got a call from my sister Ash on Wednesday saying she'd be flying in the next day.  It was so great.  It was like being a little kid, and finding out the next day's Christmas.  There wasn't a lot of waiting around for it.  It just came and was great!  We love Ash!  We of course did the zoo again.  This time with a bunch of friends from the ward.  The pictures I got are all with Hailey and her friend Will Mackay.  There are two Will's in their Sunbeam class, so Hailey always calls him by his full name.  It's really cute.   







No comments:

Post a Comment