Our family has spent an almost ridiculous amount of time at the Doctor's office and pharmacy over the past 2 months. Marcus was sick for a couple weeks. Then after he got better I got really sick with something else. I had some sort of bacterial infection, and I'm not kidding I was sick for 6 straight weeks. It started with a little cough, and then I just had a cold, and then it progressively got worse and worse until after Hailey's birthday I finally went into the doctor and he was shocked I'd let it get that bad. He said that the tissue of my lungs was so infected they were starting to shut down. Anyway 2 antibiotics later and I'm feeling like a new woman! I was paranoid about the girls getting sick, so they were put on antibiotics too. They both got a little sick, but not as bad as I'd been so that was good.
After spending a week or two in our TINY apartment with out leaving I was HATING this city. The tiny apartment was definitely getting to me, not to mention I was sure I had been poisened on the subway by a terrorist. ;)
We are doing much better now, and I'm feeling much better about my life, and living here. I'm so happy we are back to normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad you're feeling better. That is definitely not fun. We just got done with hand, foot and mouth!!! That was not fun either. My advice, don't get it :) Thank goodness for modern medicine.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better! That sounds miserable!!! You've had your fair share of NYC doctor's visits!!!
ReplyDelete