We LOVE that Ashlee is so close to us in Jersey. The girls love having her around. The weather the past few days has been really warm, so we spent tonight up on our roof eating pizza. It was a lot of fun.
November 28, 2011
Fall Fun
I have some pictures on my camera that I've been meaning to get up and I'm just getting around to it now, so here it goes:
We LOVE that Ashlee is so close to us in Jersey. The girls love having her around. The weather the past few days has been really warm, so we spent tonight up on our roof eating pizza. It was a lot of fun.
The park is beautiful right now. It's been so fun to explore lately. On Marc's time off we've gone out and we've had a lot of fun.





Marc's firm had a welcome dinner for the new associates at the Waldorf Astoria. It was so fun to get dressed up and have a very nice night out. The night started out with a cocktail reception. Something neither Marc or I have had much practice with, but I think we held our own with our ginger ales in hand. Then we had dinner in the starlight room of the Waldorf. The speaker at the dinner was amazing, and all in all it was just a really great, really interesting night. Below is our only picture of the night. I desperately wanted to sneak my camera in and take more, but I decided against it in an effort to seem more cool about the whole thing. No big deal...Just dinner at the Waldorf. :)
We LOVE that Ashlee is so close to us in Jersey. The girls love having her around. The weather the past few days has been really warm, so we spent tonight up on our roof eating pizza. It was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your dinner at the Waldorf sounds AMAZING. You guys looked great!!! I love the pictures of Hailey in the leaves. Hope everyone is feeling better!
ReplyDelete-Michelle