August 21, 2011

Montana

Earlier this summer, right before the bar, the girls and I took a trip to Montana for my cousin's wedding. It was a lot of fun. We went with my mom and my sister. A fun girls trip! The 8 hour ride home though was nearly unbearable. Hailey, Avery, and I were all sick, and that Avery has quite the scream! It cured me of wanting to go on any other road trips this summer. The wedding was beautiful though, and it was fun to be with family.

My mom and her family.


Hailey with Grandma and Grandpa Anderson.
My sister Ash and I.
All the girls.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about a group of gorgeous women! I love that last picture! I'm glad the wedding was nice. Sorry about the car ride home! You have had your fair share of road trips this summer!!!
    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete