July 27, 2011

The Bar

My husband is in this building right now, with six thousand other people, taking the New York Bar. (Yep, 6,000 people are taking the New York bar in this building...6,000!) I just can't even begin to wrap my mind around the atmosphere there must be there. He said there are three giant warehouse type rooms that they are in, with about 2,000 people in each one. Thank goodness it's Marc and not me. I don't think I'd have the courage to even go inside. After today though there will be nothing left to do until November when we get the results, so we'll have no choice but to forget about it. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow!

7 comments:

  1. james said when he took out his earplugs out it sounded like a river rushing b/c of all the typing. seriously, like you--glad its him not me!!! enjoy your months of freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I'm nervous just reading about it! I love that somebody is getting towed in the picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you guys that he'll be done studying for now! I'm sure when he'll do great! So fun that it's all happening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW... so scary! I bet he did great though! congrats on having that behind you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it went fantastic and now you can all relax for the rest of the summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All these poor guys, I can't even imagine what their going through! Hope Marc does great!

    ReplyDelete