August 21, 2011

Too Soon!

Our little Avery is a maniac! She just turned 7 months and already seems like she's almost one. I can't believe how fast the time has gone. She is crawling like a champ. But she wants to be running. And she wants people to walk her around everywhere. She can already pull herself to a standing position using furniture. I have a bad feeling she's going to be walking way too soon!

We love our little Avery. I feel like I don't take near enough pictures of her so I thought I needed a post about this cute little girl. She is a ton of fun. She's very sweet and has an adorable big smile. But she is such a screamer. If she's not happy she has the loudest scream that definitely gets your attention. She loves to eat. She loves her cereal, and she loves all vegetables, but as far as fruit goes she only likes bananas. Weird?! She would way rather eat green beans than applesauce. It's so funny. She's a lot of fun!
Crawling at six and a half months.
She's very proud of herself.

Now that crawling has been mastered, she's pretty determined to practice her walking every chance she gets. It's a good thing we are living at my parents, and she has plenty of people willing to help her.
She's can pull herself up on furniture.
I can't believe how big she is already!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow!! I can't believe that she's seven months already! When do you guys move to NYC? We need to hang out before you leave! Owen still talks all the time about how he's going to marry Hailey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is suuuuper cute. looks like you get another early walker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! She has grown up so much since I've seen her! I can't believe it! I miss that little girl!!! She is SO dang cute!

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete