April 19, 2011

The Final Finals

Finals are always such an interesting time. Marcus's usual schedule is to go to school early in the morning usually before the girls and I are out of bed. Then unless he's too busy, he comes home at six for dinner stays until eight and then goes back to the school usually until midnight or later. Combine that schedule with the bad weather we've been having and it leads to a lot of boring time for us girls inside our apartment. I wasn't going to do another post until graduation, but then looking through my pictures I thought...as boring as these last couple of weeks have been they've also been fun...and after all this is our final week of finals!

Lots of time hanging out together
Having a movie day
Taking group naps...That big empty area by Avery is where I was sleeping
We've also spent a good amount of time in our PJs.

So that's our finals fun! Marcus graduates on Friday!!! I really can't believe it. Our plan is to move out of our apartment here in Provo the end of May. Move in with my parents in Bountiful for a few months, and then we're pretty sure Marcus will be starting work in the Middle of September, so we are thinking we'll make the move to New York the beginning of September! Lot's of excitement ahead. And after this week we could use some excitement!

10 comments:

  1. oh finals! your avery is getting so big already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Marcus, congrats! and hooray for pj days :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still feel like the worst friend ever for not even coming to see your darling little Avery yet! I hope we see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to live in NY? Like forever? That is so crazy and exciting!
    Oh and your girls are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know can you believe that it is almost over? Really crazy too me! And so exciting! I can't wait to see you guys this week. And to see your ADORABLE kids! And love Avery's dress :) I had to get Madison one in purple. And seriously how did you work out that group nap? That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avery is getting so big! We've had the same times in our apartment...we hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness...I bet you are so excited for Marcus to be done, that is so exciting!!!
    I love all your fun things to keep busy, you are such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to call you lately because Owen is all better but things have been a little crazy around here. Landon's dad and sister get into town tomorrow for graduation. I can't believe that we will all finally be done with school! Let's do something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little Avery isn't so little anymore!!! The girls are so dang cute. It looks like you guys are having a great final week of finals. I love the pj time and group naps. Super cute. I'm excited you're moving home this summer!!! Congrats to Marcus... that is AMAZING!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um HELLO! I know I just commented on the above post but I think I completely forgot you guys are going to be in NYC! That is my new favorite place and only 2 hours from us! Good crap I'm excited! That means I can actually see you or something! ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete