Now just a couple weeks of finals and my husband will be a law school grad! I Can't believe it!
March 30, 2011
Alumni Game
Well last Saturday we loaded the girls up in the car and made a trip to St. George for the Dixie Alumni soccer game. It was So So fun to see the girls I used to play with there. I miss them all so much! We played the current Dixie team, and had a lot of fun playing together again. It was also nice to remember a time in my life where I was in good shape and athletic. Alas...those days are long gone! I am now slow, uncoordinated, and just all together bad, but I enjoyed every second of the game and seeing all my old friends!
My Team
The girls both did really well on the ride to St. George. Hailey was so sweet. I was really excited for her to come watch me play. I told her the day before that we were going to drive to St. George and go watch mommy play soccer. She gave a little nervous and excited giggle and said, "That sounds like cool mom!" I love her.
This was our stellar driver. Amidst final studying and trying to publish a paper he took the day off and drove us all to St. George....and back in the same day. We got home around 9 that night and after getting us all set up back home he then had to go to the law school to finish the paper he was working on with a professor. He finally got home at 3 A.M the next morning. We wouldn't have made it there if not for his stellar driving skills/speeding. Not to mention his support, he knew I really wanted to go and he made it happen. Thanks babe!
And just because these two are growing up and changing too quickly a picture of the girls!
Now just a couple weeks of finals and my husband will be a law school grad! I Can't believe it!
Now just a couple weeks of finals and my husband will be a law school grad! I Can't believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks like fun...would of come...never get invited to those things...guess thats just how it works out
ReplyDeleteI agree with Hailey you are a cool mom. What a fun thing you got to do. If I got back on the dance stage my kicks would definately not be as high! Glad the kids were good for you on the drive!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you went and that all went well. I can't believe that you were able to play in a soccer game that quickly after having a baby...kudos to you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a great time. I love the pictures of the girls! I swear Avery is growing by the minute! I love those cuties!
ReplyDeleteThank you Marcus for bringing Kristin down to play! Loved seeing you there Kris! I wish I would have run some marathons or something back in the "fit" days! No chance now! I was so sore the next day.
ReplyDelete