March 18, 2011

2 Months

Our sweet little Avery is now 2 months old! I can't believe how quickly the time has already flown by. We took her for her 2 month appointment today and I couldn't help but laugh at her stats.

Length: 23 Inches=73rd Percentile
Head Circumference: 15.75 Inches=78th Percentile
Weight: 13.01 Pounds=94th Percentile

She is our little chunk.

I'm sure she will hate this when she's older, but the other day she kind of rolled to her side while I was changing her diaper, and this was the view I got. I started laughing so hard I had to get a picture of it! This girl loves to eat. If she doesn't get fed every 2 1/2 hours she's not happy, and she lets you know about it. Unfortunately that is also the case at night. The longest she'll go is about 3 hours. Dang you people who have babies that sleep through the night! We think the chub is pretty dang cute though, so I guess she has to eat like that to keep up her figure! ;)
In her first 2 months she has found out that her older sister loves her a lot.
Love this little family shot. (Hailey had to wear that hat, and wanted to be eating her apples for the picture.) We just love our Avery. She really is a sweetie. Her little smile just melts my heart! She's growing so fast we're excited to see what she does next!

7 comments:

  1. I am seriously laughing out loud at that bum shot! So funny! I think chunky babies are the cutest.

    I can't believe it has been two months already since she was born. It just seems like a few weeks ago I was talking to your mom and sister about how the delivery went. Time flies so fast with these sweet little ones in our lives. They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable!! I haven't taken Madison to her 4 month yet... but at her two month she was 9 lbs. Ha ha!! I love that she is a chunk! And the bum shot is hilarious! STILL laughing! Thanks for taking care of my husband and feeding him and letting him sleep at your house. He got way better treatment than he does at home!! :) Hope you are holding on without the sleep and all. We are still trying to get Madison to sleep longer than like 3 or 4 hours. Well we I guess I should say I.. but you get the point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Kristin...love, love, love the bum shot. She is way too cute, and yes I will finally believe you when you tell me she has lots of rolls on her legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i love the cottage cheese bum! jadie has one just like it :) makes me laugh too. she looks so much like hailey already! (and jadie has that same vest outfit too! i love it so cute) happy we got to see you this week at cpk too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there anything better than a chubby baby...I think not! Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture made my day. It's hard to get me to laugh out loud... but I am DYING. I always laugh when we are holding Bryn after bath time because her bum does the same thing...

    Why is that so cute on babies but not on us??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm totally out of the loop. I didn't even know you were pregnant! Avery is BEAUTIFUL and Hailee is still too.

    ReplyDelete