March 7, 2011

Blessing Day

Yesterday we were able to bless Avery in church. I was worried about how she'd do, because she won't take a pacifier. She did great though. She didn't really make a peep the whole meeting. Marcus gave her a very sweet blessing. It was a great day for our family. Here are some pictures of our little girl on her big day!




My mom, Bruce and sister Ash with little Avery.
Marc's Brother Doug, Dad, Sister Kimberley, and mom with Avery.

Thanks family for all the help and support!

6 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful! She's growing up so fast! She's getting so much bigger! She looks like Hailey in the first picture of her over your shoulder. I think it's her smile. She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so beautiful! Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so precious...i can't believe how different she looks already and how much she's filled out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah baby Avery! I love that little girls name! It's one of my fav's! Plus still looks so darn tootin cute in that white dress! So so happy for you and Marc, Krist! You are as beautiful as ever! Let's chat soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is just beautiful. I love the family picture, you look amazing as well. I can't believe how old she is getting.

    ReplyDelete