January 2, 2011
December's a Party
Our family always has a ton to celebrate in December. We have our anniversary on December 19th, Christmas and my birthday on the 25th, and then of course New Years. It's always a ton of fun! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to lately:
Hailey had her first ever dance recital...it was so cute and funny. I just loved every second of it.
Hailey with her teacher and dance class after the recital. This was on the 18th, the day Marc and I were celebrating our anniversary, and it was so much fun. Later that night we went out to dinner and a movie and stayed in a hotel in Salt Lake. It was a great way to celebrate 4 years. The only downer was that I woke up the next morning sick to my stomach and threw up several times. I was sick for the next few days. Then later on during the break Marc got sick...not the ideal thing to happen on his two week break, but I'm glad it's over! And very glad that wasn't what happened to us 4 years ago!
We had a lot of fun at the Hintze family Christmas Party. Santa even showed up! The best part of the night was that after Santa left Hailey said, "Actually I don't think that was Santa" to which I said, "Who do you think it was" and she said, "Um I think it was just grandpa pretending." It was very funny, but also very frightening that my little 2 year old could already figure that out. I'm going to have to be very careful in the future!
Hailey and her cute little cousin Kylee had slightly different reactions to Santa being there. I love this picture!
Marc's sister Michelle lives in Iowa and so we don't get to see these guys a lot, but it was so fun for Hailey to spend some time with her cousin Kylee.
Christmas was great. We started out the morning at our apartment in Provo. After opening presents there we went to my parents, and after that we went to Marc's Parents.
We all got a ton of great gifts. Hailey loved opening presents. This Christmas was so fun!
Then after Christmas presents were done we had my birthday party. I can't believe I'm 26.
New Year's was a blast. We spent the night with Marc's family. We played a ton of fun games had a great meal, and even had fondue. It was a great night!
Our New Year's Eve family shot. Sadly the two days I took pictures I was wearing the exact same thing. And sadly I'm now at that point in pregnancy where I only have a select few outfits that manage to cover the ever growing baby bump! I just Love it when that happens!
And this will officially be the last baby bump picture posted. I'm almost 2 weeks away from having this baby! I'm certainly looking like I'm ready to pop at any moment. And even though I look really big in this picture I think it might be a little flattering! Haha...anyway we had a great month and can't wait for all the fun changes coming in the year 2011!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You still look so great even at 8 1/2 months! It would be fun to hang out with you and Hailey before your baby comes if you have time!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you are so close, how exciting! I hope you had a great birthday...isn't it wierd how old we are getting, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear about the baby. You look amazing!
kristin, you seriously look GOOD!no matter how you may feel, know that the rest of us think you look great!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun break!!! We loved hanging out with you guys! Brandon is studying about post traumatic stress disorder in school and he wondered if Kylee's Santa experience might qualify? :-)
ReplyDeleteSure miss you guys!
Fun times! We can't wait until the next party!
ReplyDeleteK that pic of Hailey and her cousin is classic! I'm still laughing about it! And seriously Kris you are an adorable prego person!! Love you!
ReplyDelete