November 14, 2010

Park City

We had a really fun trip to Park City this past week. My mom the last couple years has traded in her time-share in Mexico for a weeks stay in a three bedroom place in Park City. This year it was so fun to get out and spend some time with my family. We pretty much just relaxed, enjoyed some retail therapy at the outlets, and relaxed some more. It was a great trip.

Hailey modeling one of our outlet purchases. Nothing makes me happier than feeling like I got a good deal on something...and I got some great deals.
Hailey wanted to spend every moment in the pool. It was a heated pool, but it still wasn't warm enough to tempt me. Luckily her uncle Nate took her swimming several times.
Hailey loved that we all had hoods on our coats and she demanded that we all wear them. So needless to say we took a picture of our hooded family.
On Thursday night we had tickets to Disney on Ice, so we headed into Salt Lake to see the show. It was so much fun. Hailey loved it, and we loved being there with her. I even got emotional several times during the show because it was so fun to see her so excited.
This was the expression on Hailey's face when Goofy came out.
And her during intermission.

It's been a fun week, but now with finals quickly approaching things will be changing fast. It was awesome to have a little bit of time together though before the madness.

6 comments:

  1. So fun! Glad you guys had a good time, I hope your talks went well today, hopefully we'll see you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I took Owen to Disney on Ice in March and I will admit that I was tearing up too... It is just so fun for them to see their favorite Disney people. Hailey is so cute. Owen is sick right now but as soon as he's better we want to hang out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love Park City, its been a while since I have been there.
    Disney on Ice, fun. I am not going to lie I am looking forward to those times ahead of me!
    She is adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! The hooded picture was a favorite, but her face at Disney on Ice makes us all smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When is your baby due? Did you find out what you are having? You are such a cute pregnant girl it makes me sick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that hooded family! The trip sounds like a blast... the retail therapy part is especially appealing!!!! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete