My good friend, Megan Lee, did our family pictures this year and as always they were amazing. If anyone needs a good photographer let me know and I can get you her info, or you can just click on her blog on the side. She is awesome! I love having great pictures taken. It's been so nice to have such a good friend who is also such a good photographer. I don't even want to think about what we're going to do next year.
Looking through the pictures I have to say you'd think it would be hard with a two year old to get a good shot, right? The two year old is actually incredibly photogenic, as is her dad, and smiles pretty well on command. No, it's the 25 year old girl in the pictures that seemed to be having the hardest time. Thus a lot of the awkward Kristin faced pictures were omitted. I did include one gem at the very bottom though for everyone wondering how I'm looking pregnant. It's a good one I think you'll enjoy it! Haha! So here they are: Hailey had so many cute pictures I could have done a blog post with just shots of her!
There were so many cute pictures of Marc and Hailey. I just love these two!
OK, I love this picture! I really think it's my favorite picture of the two of us. We both love it, and that is not very easy to do. I told Marc that if we'd had an engagement picture this good it would have been way easy to choose! Thanks Meg!!! Poor Marc has no control over what goes on this blog...this for whatever reason wasn't his favorite picture, but I think Hailey looks super cute! I think he looks cute too, so I don't really feel bad about posting it. In an effort to be fair to Marc and put a picture that I don't like up here is the shot I promised earlier. Bless Meg's heart she didn't include many belly shots, and I am thankful for that! This was the problem as in many of our pictures. Hailey and Marc look so cute and I look just a little odd! This was taken at 27 weeks, and I don't know if it's the black that we're wearing or what, but my belly doesn't even really look as big, but man do I look thick!! :) Marc saw this picture and being the good husband he is said "oh I think you look cute in that picture babe." To which my response was, "Marc, I look like a linebacker!" Haha! Seriously though! I'm now 30+ weeks and I assure you the belly is quite large. My next post I'll have a belly picture for you to prove it. Again I can't thank Meg enough. We love these pictures!
haha, you crack me up, linebacker my butt! You look beautiful and not big! And Hailey IS extremely photogenic. I think next year I will just have to make a trip to NY for your photo shoot, i'm sure ken won't mind either!
I LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! I love the one with you and Marcus! Of course Hailey is adorable in every one. You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family!!!! And you look fabulous! Love the baby bump!
Such a little cutie, she sure knows how to pose. And you look amazing, seriously if we could all look half that good pregnant we would be happy! Can't wait for more belly shots!
KRIST! You guys are so pretty! Can I say that? ha ha! Seriously you are a beautiful family! I love them! And your belly looks ADORABLE! No line backer....maybe a quarterback cuz you still know they're tall but much cuter an tighter butts! ha ha!
seriously, you look great. no joke! and hailey, seriously, how did you get such an adorable child? she is SO pretty!
ReplyDeletehaha, you crack me up, linebacker my butt! You look beautiful and not big! And Hailey IS extremely photogenic. I think next year I will just have to make a trip to NY for your photo shoot, i'm sure ken won't mind either!
ReplyDeleteKristin you look sooo cute! I wish there were more belly shots! What a darling family, especially Hailey! Wow, that girl is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE the pictures!!! I love the one with you and Marcus! Of course Hailey is adorable in every one. You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family!!!! And you look fabulous! Love the baby bump!
ReplyDeleteSuch a little cutie, she sure knows how to pose. And you look amazing, seriously if we could all look half that good pregnant we would be happy! Can't wait for more belly shots!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! ...and I'm talking about you too! You are beautiful and I was happy to see you included a belly shot...I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what either of you were talking about, you all look great in all of them! Very cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteKRIST! You guys are so pretty! Can I say that? ha ha! Seriously you are a beautiful family! I love them! And your belly looks ADORABLE! No line backer....maybe a quarterback cuz you still know they're tall but much cuter an tighter butts! ha ha!
ReplyDelete