Who knew you could go from feeling so down one day to feeling so happy the next. That's pretty much what happened to me last week. I was thinking Hailey and I might need to head home a little earlier than planned, and then suddenly everything turned around for me! Thanks for every one's nice comments and pep talks...I was needing it. Things are great now. Marc's first week of work was good and challenging. His latest night so far was Thursday when he didn't get home until 10:30. Luckily Thursday night is full of my favorite T.V. shows, so I was able to keep myself entertained until he got home. Yesterday he got home at like 7:45, so that was great! We even got to watch 24 together! I know one of these days he's going to have to pull some crazy all nighter, but so far this week wasn't too bad.
Our weekend was a lot of fun. We went to the Dallas World Aquarium on Saturday. Hailey loved it. Then that night we went out and ate sushi...all you can eat sushi. It was Wonderful! And church on Sunday was awesome! I loved the people in our ward. We met a family there that was really cute, and after talking to them for a while we found out that they were actually the cousins of Marc's aunt. Small world! They were incredibly nice, and even had us over for dinner that night. It was a lot of fun. So I'm really happy now. It was a good second half of the week and start of this week. Here are some pictures of our weekend:
Hailey loved the shark tank. The Dallas Aquarium has this really cool tunnel that you can walk through and the Sharks and fish swim around and over you. So this is a picture of Hailey sitting in the tunnel looking up at the sharks swimming over her.
A family picture at the aquarium. With a blurry waterfall in the background. My two favorite people. Our sushi trip. The sushi is just in servings of two per bowl and comes around on a little belt, and you just get to choose whatever you want. It's awesome because you get to try a bunch of different rolls. I ate A LOT of sushi...it was wonderful! This is a picture of the building Marc works in. It's the Comerica building. His firm is on like the 48th floor. I had to drop something off to him the other day and so I took the elevator up there, and wow it has been a long time since I've gone up that many floors in an elevator. My ears were popping like crazy.
So that's it for now. Hopefully I don't have a mid week crash again like last week, but right now everything is good.
I've been thinking about you this past week! I am so glad to hear that things are getting better! I'm also glad you got to enjoy 24 together, especially because this is the last season:( Well if you are ever having one of those down days please call me!!! Better yet, hopefully I'll just know that you need a call and call you!!! Love you!
SUCH great news! Your weekend was incredible! I'm so glad you had a husband to hang out with. That DOES make all the difference! Which Aunt's family did you meet? I'm so happy for you. Keep the updates coming. This next 7 weeks could go by faster than you thought! Sure love you guys.
Looks like a fun weekend. If only everyday you could do that! I am so sorry that you had such a hard first week. And so glad that it is going better! Wish we could be there to hang out and walk to the "Dog Park" or something!! I seriously can't believe how long they make him work. That is crazy!! But you are awesome and just keep going. It will be over before you know it! And then you can home and hang out with us! Michael keeps saying that he only wants to go to the new Toy Story with his friend Hailey!!
I've been thinking about you this past week! I am so glad to hear that things are getting better! I'm also glad you got to enjoy 24 together, especially because this is the last season:(
ReplyDeleteWell if you are ever having one of those down days please call me!!! Better yet, hopefully I'll just know that you need a call and call you!!! Love you!
so glad things are looking up for you!
ReplyDeleteI too thought about you this past week, I'm glad you're happy and doing well! Is it turning out to be a good firm to work for? Is he liking it?
ReplyDeleteSUCH great news! Your weekend was incredible! I'm so glad you had a husband to hang out with. That DOES make all the difference! Which Aunt's family did you meet? I'm so happy for you. Keep the updates coming. This next 7 weeks could go by faster than you thought! Sure love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun weekend. If only everyday you could do that! I am so sorry that you had such a hard first week. And so glad that it is going better! Wish we could be there to hang out and walk to the "Dog Park" or something!! I seriously can't believe how long they make him work. That is crazy!! But you are awesome and just keep going. It will be over before you know it! And then you can home and hang out with us! Michael keeps saying that he only wants to go to the new Toy Story with his friend Hailey!!
ReplyDelete