April 20, 2010

Two Year Stats

Well with our upcoming trip to Dallas this week we've had to move Hailey's birthday up a week or two as well as schedule her two year appointment a week early. It was supposed to be tomorrow, but last night Hailey started pulling at her ears, and she said, "Mommy my ears hurt. I need to go see the doctor." She's never said that to me before so I didn't know whether this was a real complaint or not. I didn't want to risk it, so I called in and moved her appointment up to this morning. Sure enough this little girl had an ear infection. I can't even tell you how much I've looked forward to the day that Hailey could actually tell me what was wrong with her! I feel like we've reached a major milestone. Another milestone for Hailey was that prior to today she has never enjoyed going to the doctor, but today she just couldn't have been happier. Our doctor walked in and the first thing she did was walk up to him and say, "My ears hurt Doctor." She talked the entire time and asked him several questions including asking him if he liked dogs. He looked at me and said, "So we certainly aren't concerned with her language development are we?!" This little girl has turned into a total chatter box. Anyway along with finding out about her ear infection we also got her stats.

Weight: 26.46 Pounds 53.35%
Height: 35 Inches 87.64%
Head Cir.: 19.4 inches 92.26%

Kind of all over the board, but we'll take it. The last time she was in she was in the 40th percentile for weight and ninety seventh percentile for height, so I was feeling like maybe she was getting a little too tall and skinny, the 50th percentile for weight is making me feel better. So I'm super happy about that. She is just a healthy happy little girl, and we couldn't be happier with her!

1 comment:

  1. kristin she is seriously amazing how well she can talk, and i just love her little voice.

    ReplyDelete