April 2, 2010

Easter Eggs

Yesterday Marc had to go into Salt Lake for his internship and then that night he played in the BYU vs. U of U Law School Basketball game. Hailey and I decided to make the trip with him and go see my mom. My mom got everything ready for Hailey to decorate Easter Eggs. Hailey LOVED it!
She was a little crazy at times, throwing eggs into bowls and what not. We ended up with a few cracked ones and at one point she spilled the Blue coloring all over the counter and floor. I told her that was bad, and whenever I tell her that she always repeats me and says "BAD!" I don't remember saying anything to her about being patient, but I must have or my mom or someone, because when she came back to decorate the last couple eggs she kept saying, "I just have to be more patient." It was so funny.

So we are definitely excited for Easter...after seeing all the effort and messes that were made at my mom's I'm starting to wonder if we really need to do any additional Easter Eggs. I bought a kit for them, but we'll have to see if I get up the courage to let her do them here. Thank goodness for Grandmas!

3 comments:

  1. way cute...excited to see pictures of her trying to find them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon and I are reading this together and are dying to know more about Marcus's basketball game! Who won? Where did he play? How did he do? Hailey is so cute and so grown up. I love the patience comment. I guess you guys have to be careful what you say around her... not that you'd say anything bad :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and we'd LOVE some pizza like that! Delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete