April 2, 2010

YUM!

So we went to Pirate Island, with our friends Jeff and Kristin last weekend, and ordered The Kraken....We definitely underestimated the size of this pizza. When it said the pizza was 26 inches I honestly thought that sounded like an average pizza. We actually wondered if we'd need more food. Thank goodness we just got this. I love The look of sheer joy on Marc's face in this picture. A dream come true! :)
Hailey with her cute friends Micheal and Brooklyn. I think I took about ten pictures of these three and sadly this is the best one I got, but Hailey just loves these two so much!

After dinner Hailey and Dad played some arcade games. Hailey wants to constantly drive our car, so this was heaven for her.
Just in case you wanted to see that pizza again....It just makes me laugh everytime I see it...needless to say we didn't finish this thing, but we had fun trying.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that pizza is huge!!!!! i need kids for an excuse to check this place out, i've been wanting to go ever since i saw it.

    ReplyDelete