March 1, 2010

Hailey's Prayer

So this was what happend tonight before bed at our family prayer...

ME: Hailey who's turn is it to say the prayer?
HAILEY: Hailey's turn!
MARCUS: Ok can you say it by yourself?
HAILEY: Yeah!
ME: OK go ahead
HAILEY: Heavenly Father thank you for....the food,
Thank you for...the food
Thank you for... this day
Thank you for...this day
Thank you for...the food
Please Bless...Amen!

MARCUS AND I: Laughing under our breath.

(Marc then helped her finish the prayer, though she was ready for it to be over she kept saying Amen. That's what she does when she's bored...I hear her say it regularly in the middle of my prayers...She's always so good to let me know when I'm going a little too long!)

Love that little girl!

4 comments:

  1. Well done Hailey! I think I need to start doing that on some of these prayers I'm in on. If I'd just say amen it might wrap it up a bit! Oh they teach you so much!!!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! She is sure thankful for the day and the food! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! Michael will always say, "Bless are Dreams" in every single prayer! Oh and I was going to see if you would want to go get a pedicure with me and another girl sometime next week. Let me know if you want to and what day you could. Also, I love your family pictures! Who took them for you? I want to look at her site if she has one! She did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! i think i should start that with james.

    ReplyDelete