I just think these videos are so funny. These are a couple of Hailey's latest accomplishments. So on the first video there's kind of a funny background story. One day Marc thought he'd teach Hailey to count to ten in Spanish, so he said, "Hailey can you say uno?" And she just automatically said dose..and kept going. Can you believe that? Thank you Dora the Explorer! Haha...Anyway, as for the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, she picked it up from another little girl she heard singing it...not really the right melody, but pretty dang funny none the less. I love how deep her voice is when she tries to sing...so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Her singing is so hilarious! She is SUCH a smarty pants!
ReplyDeletewhat a smart cookie!
ReplyDeletehahaha, those were so cute. can't believe how much she remembers! her and bennett were singing once there was a snowman and popcorn popping the other day and both of them were doing the actions, it was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI've already watched both videos twice... they are too cute!!! I love her Spanish, and her song is darling! If she learned her counting from Dora, I wonder what Kylee will pick up from the TV shows I watch-- What Not to Wear, The Biggest Loser, The Bernie Mac Show (did I just admit that?), she certainly won't be bilingual!
ReplyDelete