February 14, 2010

My Valentines

We had a pretty fun early Valentines celebration. The three of us went out to Applebee's for dinner on Saturday. (Thanks again Kai and Diane!) There's nothing quite like bringing an almost two year old out to dinner with you...haha...I think Hailey climbed over the table about 20 times while we were eating. Between her climbing over the table and trying to climb into the booth of the people sitting behind me, dinner turned out to be quite the workout. It was a little bit of a struggle trying to keep her in control, but when we got home she went right to bed and Marc went and rented a movie... I know you're all jealous or our glamorous student life! ;) It really was a great day though I just love these two so MUCH! So here are some pictures of my cute Valentines.



Well a little update on the potty training of this cute girl...It's exhausting! I'm definitely not the most patient person in the world, and it just feels like it is taking forever! I was really hopeful after a really good first day that she'd just grasp onto it all and with in a week be magically potty trained...Now I'm starting to realize It's going to be a while. We have had some great successes...Like she's doing really well at pooping on the toilet. (Haha...Sorry I'm sure you want to hear all about that!) :) Anyway she has that down pretty well, which is a huge relief, but I swear she wets her pants anywhere between 3-6 times a day! And it doesn't really seem to bother her. So I'm coming to terms with the fact that this may be a very slow process. I guess that's what happens when you try to potty train a child before they're even two! :)

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love student life? Dinner and a rented movie really is a treat! Too bad we're not closer, we could watch each other's girlies for a real night out. Someday... I'm glad you had a good Valentines. You're doing great with the potty training. I'm just glad you're going through it first so you can give me the tips and tricks. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin I didn't even know you had a blog so I am glad that you left you e-mail so that we can stay in touch better! Your little girl is adorable, but with you I didn't expect anything else. Can't wait to stay in touch better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to know our eating out experiences are not out of the ordinary and that everyone's child climbs over the table!

    ReplyDelete