About a month ago Hailey started counting to ten. Now she can count to twenty...Can, being the key word there. She never wants to show off for her mom! I tried to get her to do it today while I recorded it, but she decided to skip a few numbers on me. This video just makes me laugh. I can't believe how much she is growing up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So adorable. How great that you recorded it, she will love that when she get's older. She is such a smart little girl!
ReplyDeleteway cute! i love that even though she skipped numbers she went by odds..she is one smart cookie
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! I love her "eleven." She is SO dang cute! I love her hair! What a doll.
ReplyDeletehaha, that is so stinkin cute! She can pronounce them so well...what a little smarty pants!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are in utah? yay! i thought you guys were in texas. that will be fun, because we don't know many people up there
ReplyDelete