My little Lady bug...notice the oh so short bangs she's rocking...Yeah, let's just say I had a minor brain lapse with the scissors in my hands. I felt so bad about it after. I really don't know how it happened. Luckily bangs grow fast, and she's not quite old enough to realize what I've done! :) Ok...I had to include this little picture of Hailey's friend Bennett...It just makes me laugh a little and smile every time I see it. He was an Oompaloompa. It was by far the best costume at the law school costume contest! You guys were the winners in my book Meg! Pretty cute little couple huh? Well Hailey loved Halloween. Walking around getting candy from people, and occasionally after serious prompting from parents letting out a little "tank to"...what could be better? I have to say...I'm kind of liking having a daughter of trick or treating age. Every night after she goes to bed I sneak into her little candy stash and help myself. It's amazing! She is too young to understand what's going on, and right now she thinks a dumdum is the best candy in the world, so I'm left with the rest...Could it get any more perfect than that?! :) Happy Halloween!
yeah, i've pretty much eaten like half of bennett's candy...should have given it away while i had the chance!
ReplyDeleteOh my most beautiful lady bug EVER! And I love that she is just smiling so so big! I love it! And the oompa loompa is hilarious!
ReplyDelete