October 26, 2009
Homecoming!
This past weekend was BYU's Homecoming Parade. All the law students were invited to be in the parade as well as children/spouses. The law students all wore T-shirts, athletic shorts, running shoes, and suit coats. I'm including that information so that you don't think Marcus is just weird when you see the pictures! The students were chasing an ambulance that was just ahead of us in the parade...pretty clever. :) Hailey and all the other kids walked behind a banner that said future lawyers. Hailey got a little BYU law shirt to wear and a bag or tootsie rolls to throw to kids. She took her job pretty seriously and got pretty excited about waving and throwing candy to people. It was really fun to be a part of.
Before the parade Hailey hanging out with some of the other future lawyers. :)
Hailey and Bennet with their tootsie rolls.
Hailey and Marc walking in the Parade. I didn't bring a stroller, so Marc left his fellow ambulance chasers and helped me carry Hailey. What a good dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad she took her job so seriously!! I love the family picture in the heading! Hot!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! and marcus does look a little ridiculous so thanks for the explanation! haha
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun. Your new family picture is beautiful! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK! Hooray!!!
ReplyDelete