I've been looking forward to this day for a while. Finally we know what we'll be doing next summer...and possibly after we graduate. Today Marcus accepted an offer from a Dallas law firm to be a Summer Associate. He's going to split his summer with them and the firm he worked for in Salt Lake last summer, Chapman and Cutler. He'll be spending 10 weeks at Bickell and Brewer, the Dallas firm, and 4 weeks working with Chapman in Salt Lake.One of the wonderful things about law school, (well maybe the only wonderful thing...just kidding) is that law students can work for firms during their summers. They get paid really well, which helps with the whole no income thing we have going the rest of the year. :) The firm they work for during their second summer is usually who they end up working for when they graduate, so it looks like it will probably be Dallas, or Salt Lake for us. I'm really excited to see what Dallas is like. Most of all I'm just super grateful for Marc. This has NOT been an easy year to find summer employment, and Marc has worked really hard for this. Congrats Marcos! :)
Fun! I bet it's nice to know where you're gonna go! Good job Marcus!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! So happy for you! My little brother just got home from his mission to Dallas and loved it!
ReplyDeletecame across your blog from brookes...ur baby is so cute. so happy to see that things are going well with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! When I first saw the post the writing wouldn't show up but I figured that's where you guys were headed! That'll be fun, yet hot!!
ReplyDeleteBrooke