Well the day has come. Our little girl is walking. It's still at the cute stage...in other words she hasn't been too destructive yet. I am trying to adjust though to her moving so quickly. It used to take her longer to get places, so now I have to keep an even closer eye on her. Especially because, for whatever reason, eating shoes seems to be her favorite activity! Anyway last week we got to go to the park and I snapped these pictures. Unfortunately the weather isn't good this week, and that combined with finding out as of Monday that Hailey now has ear infections in both ears...well let's just say we haven't gotten out much this week. I'm looking forward to the summer!!! :) But for now walking in doors will have to do I guess!
April 2, 2009
And She's Off!!!
Well the day has come. Our little girl is walking. It's still at the cute stage...in other words she hasn't been too destructive yet. I am trying to adjust though to her moving so quickly. It used to take her longer to get places, so now I have to keep an even closer eye on her. Especially because, for whatever reason, eating shoes seems to be her favorite activity! Anyway last week we got to go to the park and I snapped these pictures. Unfortunately the weather isn't good this week, and that combined with finding out as of Monday that Hailey now has ear infections in both ears...well let's just say we haven't gotten out much this week. I'm looking forward to the summer!!! :) But for now walking in doors will have to do I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Man- how are we supposed to keep up with that?? She is such a big girl Kristin! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!!!! She is so very grown up. Love the pictures. Mom
ReplyDeleteShe looks so adorable, she looks like a completely different baby in the last picture with the hat on. Bennett loves to eat shoes too, how weird are they!
ReplyDeleteI love the outstretched hands as she walks. It makes me want to give her a big hug! Hope we see you this weekend or next.
ReplyDelete