Hailey loves her dad! In fact the one and only word she will and does say on a regular basis right now is Dad or some variation of dad. It's really cute! When she woke up from her nap today this is how I found them. So I had to get a picture of it. They're one cute little couple.
March 26, 2009
The best way to wake up!
Hailey loves her dad! In fact the one and only word she will and does say on a regular basis right now is Dad or some variation of dad. It's really cute! When she woke up from her nap today this is how I found them. So I had to get a picture of it. They're one cute little couple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is the sweetest picture! She sure is cheerful when she wakes up... I don't think she got that from the Hintze's! It's only been a couple weeks since I've seen her, but I sure do miss her-- and you guys of course!
ReplyDelete