Easter was so fun. Hailey actually loved our little egg hunt we did in our apartment. I was worried that she wouldn't go for it, but she had a blast. I didn't count on her being so good at getting the eggs open though. I turned my head for a minute and then realized she was chewing something...Jelly beans...a mouthful of them. Luckily there was no choking, but it scared me to death. She on the other hand couldn't have been more pleased with herself!
April 13, 2009
Easter!!!
Easter was so fun. Hailey actually loved our little egg hunt we did in our apartment. I was worried that she wouldn't go for it, but she had a blast. I didn't count on her being so good at getting the eggs open though. I turned my head for a minute and then realized she was chewing something...Jelly beans...a mouthful of them. Luckily there was no choking, but it scared me to death. She on the other hand couldn't have been more pleased with herself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are so cute! She gets so excited about stuff :)! Bennett wouldn't have loved that, he hates the feel of the grass touching any part of his body!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving that first picture!! I don't think she could be any happier!!! So cute
ReplyDeleteOh my heck!! She has that cute little naughty face just like her mom doesn't she? she LOVES to laugh! I love it!
ReplyDelete