March 10, 2009

Best Book Ever!




Hailey loves the book There's a Wocket in my Pocket, by Dr. Seuss. It is not just entertaining for her though...I just about die laughig everytime I read it to her. When I first started reading it I worried that maybe she would have no sense of reality, ( like she might walk around wondering why she doesn't see any wockets or Wosets anywhere) but that worry is gone now. She is so dang funny. Every time I read it she looks at the pictures and then turns her head up to me and does her little fake laugh. She wrinkles her nose makes this little face like it's ridiculous and goes hahaha. It's so dang funny! Anyway, so I'm hoping that means she knows these things aren't real, and that it's just silly. Probably not, but oh well it's still fun. She'll actually go dig it out of our little bucket that we keep some of her toys and books in. This girl has one funny little personality!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, her fake laugh is hilarious! she looks so old in some of these pictures.

    ReplyDelete