March 4, 2009

A Mind Of Her Own









Oh the joys of having a mobile child!! I was talking to my friend Megan the other day about how exhausting this stage is. A few months ago I could set Hailey down for an episode of Baby Einstein while I got ready or did some cleaning. No longer! She is now right behind me everywhere I go. She was restricted to walking along the furniture for a while, but then she realized she could use the walls, chairs, or anything and so now any room is fair game. She is so close to walking on her own. She'll walk between Marc and I and probably get 3-4 steps in, but so far she hasn't ventured out on her own. I'm excited for her first steps, but I know if I think this is hard with her close to walking it's going to be a mess when she can do it independently. Eating, bathing, and changing a diaper is now a whole new challenge! I'm sure she'll just get more and more out of control. But that will just make for better pictures! :)

5 comments:

  1. Ok, I can't stop laughing because this crazy little girl makes me so dang happy. If I've ever said a bad thing about blogging, I take it back. It is too fun to see Hailey everyday!!! I love ALL these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, you have a rough time with diapers too!! Oh my gosh we have to pin Bennett down lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh heck yeah Kris!! Blog shmog nothin! Look you're a pro already! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little one pony tail on top Hailey's head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute pictures! Some of those pictures she is such a mini Kristin!!! I love it! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Yeah- easy no more! Addie has found all the things that I thought were out of her reach.. like the medicine drawer. ha. I still love her little piggy tail!

    ReplyDelete