After coming back from an awesome summer vacation we tried to keep life pretty low key. The days were super hot, and sometimes I felt like the girls and I were going to go crazy, but in the end we survived. We went to Retiro Park A LOT! By the end of the summer the girls didn't even want to go anymore. Luckily we only had a few weeks of crazy heat and boredom to deal with before school started. All and all it was a GREAT summer!
This is a belly shot Marc took of me at 26 weeks. I thought I was huge! I am 38 weeks pregnant right now and I can't believe I thought I was big at all in this picture. So funny how your perspective can change!
One day to beat the heat we met up with some friends of ours at the Train museum. The kids had a great time looking at some really old trains, and I enjoyed and excuse to get out of our apartment and spend some time with my friend Sasha.
Part of the reason the last weeks of summer dragged on were that these two seemed to be in some sort of fight or argument 85% of the time. It was exhausting to referee, but we did have a few really nice moments of sisterly love. They were few and far between, so when they happened I tried to document it.
Hailey has been coming up with some interesting picture poses lately. The picture below is one example, but if you look through the blog the majority of pictures of her lately are a little interesting. :)
Hailey lost a second tooth this summer! She pulled off the toothless look well!
Avery just being Avery. We love this girl so much!
Our little beauties riding the bus to church. We love these two so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












They are beauties. We love them too
ReplyDelete