We decided after booking our trip that the girls probably deserved a day at Disney Land. We went there with Marc's family when Hailey was about the age Avery is now, and I remembered thinking it was the perfect age! With baby #3 on the way who knows when we'll get the chance, or have the desire to go again, so we decided to go for it.
It was the best part of the trip for the girls. They were absolutely in heaven. I'm so glad we decided to spend a day here.
We were told before we entered that because I'm pregnant I wouldn't be able to ride many of the rides. I was counting on that being the case. What I didn't know was because I was pregnant the rides I could go on we got to enter through the handicap gate and completely skip the line! It was pretty fantastic! It certainly made the day more enjoyable.
We asked both girls what was more important to them, to get to ride more rides, or to see the characters. Hailey said more rides, and Avery said to see the characters, so Marc and I split up and Marc and Hailey went on rides while Avey and I went to the parade. This girl was so Star struck! This picture below is my favorite. Her eyes were kind of glazed over like this the whole time. It was super cute. When the girls met Sleeping Beauty Avery shyly said, "we have your story book at home." It was super sweet. Sleeping beauty asked who their favorite princess was, and I think both our girls have a future in politics, because they either both said you, or Avery didn't answer and Hailey said you. Either way, they both seem to know how to avoid an awkward situation. ;)
I'm so happy we decided to go to Disney Land. It was a super fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOOO fun! That picture of Avery at the parade is ADORABLE. I want to hear more details about this trip! Skyping ASAP is a must!
ReplyDelete