After school she came home to see how the party plans were coming. She had requested a heart cake and was somewhat skeptical of my ability to pull it off. She was super excited to see that she had one waiting for her when she came home. We all ate dinner and then got all the presents and cake set up for the party. Marcus was able to come home at 6:30, and as soon as he got home the party started.
Hailey was thrilled opening up all of her presents. Her last gift of the night was a new bike. Something she has asked for in the past in New York, but I always told her we couldn't have because we live in the city and just don't have room. (such a sad thing to have to tell a kid). Anyway, we now finally have enough room and we thought it was time this little girl have a real bike. She was so thrilled and asks to ride it everyday.
There are truly so many things I could say about Hailey. She is just a
fantastic person. She is so fun. She is happy, has such enthusiasm for life, and
her smile is contagious. She has brought so much joy into our lives. I
think the world is a better place because she lives in it. I'm SO SO lucky to be her mom. We love our little six year old!

So do we! So fun to see pictures on her birthday. I know she must have been so thrilled for the bike!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful six-year-old!!! I LOVE her enthusiasm!
ReplyDelete