Thanksgiving morning I needed to pick up some last minute things and Hailey was sick while Avery was at school so Hailey and I went out to get them. We walked outside and the sidewalk was all wet, and a care had some snow on it. It supposedly almost never snows here, so Hailey and I decided to get a picture of the snow we found.
I love these two sleepyheads!
Avery and I on our Wednesday escape from Juicy. The picture above is just a gorgeous street right by our place. This picture doesn't even capture it all either, because the most beautiful building in Madrid is also at this intersection, but I love the view of the street from this point.
Avery and I getting some Churros and hot chocolate. They are such a good winter treat. Avery didn't want to leave the place after we finished. I carried a screaming child outside, and then I sat down and asked her what was wrong. She said, "I just want more churros and hot chocolate mom." Haha, don't we all!
Our mornings look like this a lot!
Headed home from church on the metro.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love these pictures! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete