We are going to miss so many fun friends in New York. We've had so many amazing times here. It wouldn't have been the same without all of our wonderful friends.
September 2, 2013
Saying goodbye To NYC Friends
I was such a mess our last few weeks in New York that I really didn't do a ton of play dates or spend much time thinking about who we needed to see before we left. Luckily we ran into a fair amount of friends at the park. We love the parks here in the summer. Even though they are usually unbearably hot, the park by our place has summer activities for the kids, and they give out free lunches for the kids too. I think the lunches look unappealing, but for some reason my kids love them. I love not having to make lunch, so it's a win win.
We are going to miss so many fun friends in New York. We've had so many amazing times here. It wouldn't have been the same without all of our wonderful friends.
We are going to miss so many fun friends in New York. We've had so many amazing times here. It wouldn't have been the same without all of our wonderful friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment