We had some really good Tacos on the High line.
I'm sad you can't see well in this picture, because we could actually see the Statue of Liberty from here. It was a really pretty view!
My cute golfers!
Hailey was the only kid invited to Collin's party. He was so excited she was there it was so sweet, and Hailey was of course thrilled to be there. They had a great time. New Yorkers don't bowl much. I think out of 6 adults, and 2 kids Hailey ended up with the high score...82! Haha...Bowling is expensive though, so I can understand why people don't have much experience.
Last weekend we had an almost perfect Saturday. The girls played in the East Meadow while Marc and I took turns running the reservoir. After a few hours we headed into Harlem to get pizza at a place that had been recommended by some friends, and then went home and relaxed some more. It was so fun!
I'm pretty sure this wasn't from any weekend, but I needed to include it somewhere. I love these two. I love that they are both their mother's daughter and will do almost anything for a treat.
As I was walking to drop Avery off for Hailey's field trip last week I saw this sign. It made me excited and happy. Only 3 months away!
I love all of these posts! So much fun! Cute, cute girls :)
ReplyDeleteAvery is looking so grown up! Love the pics! Great job, Hailey with the bowling! Just like her daddy!
ReplyDelete