March 29, 2013

Lots of Fun


 
These two beauties came into town over St. Patrick's Day...(also Annalee's birthday, and Kevin was there too, somehow only got a picture of the girls).  Saturday was a rainy, dreary day, but we did get to see some bag pipers.  They got in Saturday afternoon and we went to Chelsea for some pizza, and then came home and watched Life of Pi.  Then Sunday morning they packed up and headed home.  It was so fun for us to get to see them.
 
These cute girls got to go the museum.  The Beard's had some deluxe tickets for all the special exhibits, and asked us if we'd want to come along.  It was super fun.  The girls especially loved the butterflys. 
 

 Last week Hailey's gymnastics class had a parent observation day.  Avery and I got to go in and watch her.  It was really fun.


 Maybe not so fun was our monthly trip to Costco, but we survived, and I got some cute pictures of Avery I couldn't help but put up.  She is my little shopping buddy. 

1 comment:

  1. Great moves, Hailey!!! And your shopping buddy is a BEAUTY!!!

    ReplyDelete