We are finishing up Hailey's last week's of preschool this month. I can't tell you what a life saver this group has been for me. Hailey has loved it. It's been so much fun and I know she's going to miss it a ton. The good news for next year though...Hailey got into Pre-K! They actually do public Pre-K in Manhattan, but it's a lottery system, and way more people apply than they have room for, so it's totally luck, but Hailey got in! We are so happy. So starting next year this little girl will have full day school 5 days a week. Kind of intense, but luckily I think it's right up her alley. Some of our preschool group will be moving, so we are sad. We will definitely miss them. It's been so fun!


One great thing we are learning about summers in New York is there are so many great free activities for kids! The parks departments here are awesome. These pictures are of the Union Square mommy and me yoga class Avery and I went to the other day. Avery got pretty into it. After they handed out a bunch of snacks from Whole Foods.
Avery working on her downward dog.
We're just having a good time.
LOVE her downward dog!
ReplyDelete