March 20, 2012

14 Months

I seriously can't believe that it has been fourteen months since this beauty made her entrance into the world! The time has gone by so fast! It seems like it's gone twice as fast as it did with Hailey. I wonder if it will continue to go faster and faster with each additional child. I feel like I'm not doing the best job documenting her life right now, so I decided I'd put these pictures up of our dress ups today. She is really loving the dress ups lately. She loves to put on both sets of fairy wings and one of the skirts and walk around showing everyone that's at home at the time. She loves to show off outfits or dresses.

All of the sudden she has curl in her hair. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but a couple months ago we noticed it in the back and it's just been getting more and more as it grows. It makes for a cute head of hair when she wakes up. This morning I hadn't done anything to her hair when I took these pictures. Avery is so sweet. She has one of the most complex personalities in the world. She really is such a sweetheart. If I could sit and play with her all day she would be blissfully happy and content. Unfortunately I can't and I don't and she regularly let's me know how upset that makes her. She definitely has a temper. When things aren't going her way she gets very upset with me. When I do play with her though she wants me to be watching her. If I try to sit by her and do something else that doesn't fly. She will grab the newspaper or the ipad, or whatever it may be and push it away. This doesn't just go for objects either. The other day I was laying on the floor while the girls were playing and Hailey laid on my stomach and gave me a hug. Avery immediately ran over and jumped on my neck and started hugging me. It was pretty funny. Today though I sat and watched her play and it was really cute. Even though she had my total attention she still came back a couple times just for hugs and then went back to playing. She is getting more and more mellow the more she can communicate with us. I think and I'm hoping once she can start talking more it will bet better. We'll see I guess. I hope time slows down a little in the next few months.

4 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I can't believe how fast the time goes, she is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is BEAUTIFUL! Her hair is getting so long. She looks so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see her. It seems that she is constantly changing. You are right, the time has flown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I read this post it reminded me so much of Blakely when she was younger!!! Let me say as soon as she could talk it got a lot better, they are just too smart and stubborn for their own good!

    ReplyDelete