Marc and I were a little late in planning this year, as we usually seem to be, but amazingly we had the best night. I took the girls down to Time Square during the day and stood in line at the TKTS booth and got Orchestra seats to Phantom of the Opera. My sweet sister, Ash, came into the city and watched the girls while we went to the show. It was so good! The guy who played Phantom was AMAZING! Of course you expect him to be but seriously AMAZING. Phantom of the Opera on Broadway...I'd say it was a slight step up from our past few Valentine's days in Provo. :) It was a lot of fun!
February 20, 2012
Valentine's Day
This year Valentine's day was awesome! We rarely go out on dates these days, because it's too hard to get friends to swap, and I hate paying the $20 an hour for a sitter. Our date nights usually consist of us putting the girls in bed and then ordering food off of seamless. Valentine's was different though.
Marc and I were a little late in planning this year, as we usually seem to be, but amazingly we had the best night. I took the girls down to Time Square during the day and stood in line at the TKTS booth and got Orchestra seats to Phantom of the Opera. My sweet sister, Ash, came into the city and watched the girls while we went to the show. It was so good! The guy who played Phantom was AMAZING! Of course you expect him to be but seriously AMAZING. Phantom of the Opera on Broadway...I'd say it was a slight step up from our past few Valentine's days in Provo. :) It was a lot of fun!
Marc and I were a little late in planning this year, as we usually seem to be, but amazingly we had the best night. I took the girls down to Time Square during the day and stood in line at the TKTS booth and got Orchestra seats to Phantom of the Opera. My sweet sister, Ash, came into the city and watched the girls while we went to the show. It was so good! The guy who played Phantom was AMAZING! Of course you expect him to be but seriously AMAZING. Phantom of the Opera on Broadway...I'd say it was a slight step up from our past few Valentine's days in Provo. :) It was a lot of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This takes the cake for amazing Valentines dates. Glad you're taking advantage of NYC entertainment!!!
ReplyDeleteYou still have that Valentine spark!
ReplyDelete